Smartwares CL-1492 clock radio
The Smartwares CL-1492 clock radio ensures that you will always be woken up on time with your favorite radio station. In addition, the alarm clock has a double alarm and a snooze function.
1. Projection on/off
2. Rotate projection 180°
3. Sleep / sleep / dimmer / daylight saving time
4. Radio on / radio off / alarm off
1. You can turn the projector on or off with this button.
2. With this button you can rotate the projected time 180°
3. With this button you can:
- postpone the beep or radio alarm for 9 minutes when the alarm goes off
- have the radio automatically switched off when the radio is on (adjustable between 90 and 15 minutes)
- set the brightness of the clock by pressing it when the clock is in standby
- toggle between winter and summer time by holding the button for 3 seconds when the clock is in standby
4. With this button you can switch the radio on and off. When the alarm goes off, you can use this button to turn off the alarm
6. Year / month / day
7. Display auto off
8. Alarm 1/volume up
9. Alarm 2/volume down
5. With this button you can:
- set the time and date (by holding down the button during standby)
- set a timer for a nap. Press the button once to activate the timer. Press the button again to change the time between 90 and 10 minutes. An alarm will sound after the set time.
6. With this button you can:
- change from the time to the year or date. The date is displayed in numbers. May 23 will be displayed as 523. After a while, the alarm clock will automatically display the time again.
- by pressing this button you turn on the automatic rotation. The alarm clock now automatically switches between the time, the year and the date. You can switch this off again by holding down the button again.
- this button is also a tuning button. This allows you to navigate to the left in different menus (for example, setting the time or changing a radio frequency).
7. With this button you can set the display to turn off automatically. To do this, you must hold the button down for three seconds. The display will turn off automatically after 15 seconds. Press any button to switch the display on again.
You can switch this setting off again by holding this button down again.
This button is also a tuning button. This allows you to navigate to the right in different menus (for example, setting the time or changing a radio frequency).
8. With this button you can set, enable or disable Alarm 1. This is also the button with which you can lower the volume of the radio when the radio is playing.
9. With this button you can set, enable or disable Alarm 2. This is also the button with which you can increase the volume of the radio when the radio is playing.
Explanation of the different functions of the CL-1492
Set time and calendar
Keep button 5 pressed until the year appears on the screen. Use buttons 6 and 7 to change the selection. With button 5 you confirm the selection and proceed to the next setting, in the following order:
Year> date month> date day> 24-hour or 12-hour format> time hours> time minutes
Setting an alarm
You can set two alarms. Button 8 (alarm 1) and button 9 (alarm 2) are used for this.
Press an alarm button once to view the set time. Press again and hold to change the alarm. Use keys 6 and 7 to change the selection. With the alarm button (8 or 9, depending on which alarm you set) you confirm the selection and proceed to the next setting, in the following order:
Enabling or disabling an alarm
|When the settings for the alarm have been set, as described in the previous step, you can activate the alarms by holding the corresponding button (button 8 = alarm 1 and button 9 = alarm 2). A green dot will appear in the display next to the logo of resp. alarm 1 or alarm 2.|
|When the alarm goes off, you can use the snooze button (button 3) to temporarily turn off the alarm. The alarm will sound again after 9 minutes.|
Stopping the alarm
|When the alarm goes off, you can switch it off completely by pressing the alarm off button (button 4).|
|When the radio is playing, you can activate the sleep function by pressing button 3. The time is adjustable between 90 and 15 minutes. After the set time, the radio will turn off automatically.|
Nap timer function
|You can use the nap timer function when you are taking a nap and do not want to set a new alarm for this. When the alarm clock is in standby mode, you can use the snooze button (button 5) to activate the snooze timer. Repeated pressing will change the time between 90 and 10 minutes. After the set time, the alarm clock will sound an alarm tone.|
|Press the on / off button (button 4) to switch the radio on or off.|
Use buttons 6 and 7 to change the frequency. By briefly holding down one of these buttons, the radio itself will search for frequencies with a good range.
Hold the memory button (button 5) to save the current frequency. P01 appears in the screen; you can choose between P01 to P10 with buttons 6 and 7. Press button 5 again to save the selection.
To select a stored radio channel, press the memory button (button 5) repeatedly.
|The alarm clock is equipped with a backup battery system. The device requires a 3 volt button cell battery type CR2032. This battery ensures that the time and other settings are saved if the alarm supply is interrupted.|